TAKE-AWAY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
Note: These are just suggestions to help guide your discussion. You do not have to do all the questions and you do not have to do them in order.
- Give examples of how you have been fed by others in your spiritual walk.
- Talk about a way you’ve learned to feed yourself in the Word.
- Share a way that you have been able to help feed others in the faith (or a way that you can imagine yourself doing so in the future).
- How does it make you feel to think you are expected to become a “teacher of others” and help them grow in their faith?
- Where is one area you have definitely seen yourself become more mature in the faith?
- Where would you say you are in your maturity level at this point?
- You might want to practice using one of the passages mentioned in the sermon as a check list to see where you might need to grow. 1 Corinthians 13, Galatians 5:22-28, 2 Peter 1:5-11, or Romans 12 (A handout is available for this one in the August Bible study.)